I want to thank Chelsea over at Books For Thought for nominating me! I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my blog post over the last month and I apologize for any spam caused by my updating old blog posts 🙂
So here are the rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Myself
I was born in Tokyo, Japan.
I love sakura flowers because I have memories of walking underneath sakura trees in full bloom with my parents in Japan.
My favorite colors are black and pink.
I play the piano and sing in a choir.
I don’t have a facebook account.
I’ve had glasses ever since I was 8 years old (Courtesy of all the books I read)
I’ve started and deleted several other blogs before I began this one.. I guess I just wasn’t as interested in those topics but now I’m totally addicted to book blogging 😀
I really don’t know who to nominate! I know a lot of bloggers have done multiple awards already and I don’t want to tag someone who already did one. So… if you’re reading this and you want to participate, then great! I nominate you! 😛 Comment below if you accept my nomination and include a link to your post.
I also nominate: Jessica at The Book Necessity. (Good luck with your blog Jess! <3)
Thanks again Chelsea (Books For Thought) for nominating me!