The Writing Hufflepuff (who was nominated by Brilliantly Novel) has nominated me for several blog awards! Thank you so much The Writing Hufflepuff! Considering there are so many awards out there and so many nominees, I will simply say that if you want to participate then you’re nominated. (You don’t need to do all the awards I do!)
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2 .List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Myself:
1) I like cats…but not enough to get close and personal with them!
2) I have more than 50 (unread) books on my kindle (currently)
3) I recently survived my first exams! 😛
4) I’m sort-of antisocial when I’m tired….sorry?
5) I never expected to get any traffic on this blog but it all worked out!
6) I’m not sure what else to tell you guys…I like roses?
7) I’ve always wanted some sort of bookish accessory…a necklace maybe?
So there are a lot of amazing blogs out there…and I’m really not sure who to nominate..so I’ll nominate a good friend of mine @ The Book Necessity.
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
Questions for Me:
1. Have you ever read a biography? If not, whose biography would you love to read?
Three Cups of Tea. It was recommended by a best friend and it is an amazing book!
2. Pick one of your favourite characters. What would be their theme song?
Magnus Bane. His theme song could be “Sexy And I Know It.”
3. What book series do you think would make a great sitcom? Why?
Hmm…Really not sure.
4. What topic do you think should be more (or better) addressed in books?
Wow deep question but I’ve gotta disappoint again with a “not sure.”
5. A book with great potential? How would you have written it?
I’m not sure because I think if I’d written it then it would probably be an entirely different book… I feel like the book can only be made better/reach its full potential/become the book it was meant to be if the person who wrote it edits/rewrites/changes it… If that made any sense to you – great!
Questions for Nominees:
1. What are some of the most cliche books you’ve ever read?
2. What is your favorite thing about (book) blogging?
3. Who are your favorite bloggers/what are your favorite blogs?
4. What do you hope to achieve from blogging?
5. What is a positive consequence that you never expected to happen as a result of blogging?