I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by The Hopeful Ones (click on the hyperlink to see the post). Thank you so much for nominating me! ❤
Here are the rules:
1. You must link and (of course!) thank the blogger that nominated you
2. You must answer the questions given to you by the one who nominated your blog
3. You must nominate 11 other blogs with 200 or or less followers 4. You must ask these 11 other blogs 11 new questions and tell them that they have been nominated.
Here are the questions I have to answer:
1. Which books remind you of the 4 seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter)? Name 1 for each.
Spring: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Summer: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Fall: Code Name: Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Winter: My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
2. What book would you read with your friends at a sleepover or a group hang-out?
I rarely read books with friends (now that I think about it)…For me reading is more of a solitary activity although I enjoy discussing books I’ve read later. Maybe The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
3. What book has the most embarrassing cover that you had to hide it from people when you were reading it?
Wow slow down…I don’t hide books! Haha I’m kidding (sort-of). Well #scandal by Sarah Ockler (at-least the edition I borrowed from the library) has a cover displaying a couple kissing. But I didn’t really care if anyone saw me reading it because its an amazing book.
4. If you had to read one book over and over again for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sorry – can’t pick one!
5. Since Halloween is near…what book scared you the most?
I don’t really read scary books….But The Young Elites by Marie Lu did occasionally give me the chills as I read it.
6. Which book has the most beautiful cover in your opinion?
7. Which book would you want to catch your crush reading?
The Shatter Me series. I can’t put my finger on it right now but there’s just something about the idea of walking in and seeing that which makes me burst out laughing… 😀
8. I know this has been asked many times before but I really want to know which book world you want to live in?
Despite the fact that books are an “escape” for me, I’ve come to realize that I might not actually want to live in a book world. Every world has its own problems and life in this one isn’t too bad.
9. If you could, can you name a book and a type of food that would go well together? HAHA
Nope I sure can’t!
10. Think of your favorite song. Now, which book goes well to match it?
Blank Space by Taylor Swift. Some of the scenes from Vampire Academy would probably go well with this song. 😛
11. Lastly, what book do you want people to associate with you and remember you by? I don’t want people to just associate me with a book. I want to be remembered as the girl who reads.. no matter what. Because I read a lot and just as you can’t pick one word to describe your personality – its hard to choose which one book you want to be associated with.
And now… I nominate anyone who wants to participate!
Here are the questions you have to answer:
What color do you associate with yourself?
What do you feel when you think of reading?
How do you pick which book to read next?
How do you decide what book to buy next?
How do you react if someone interrupts you while you’re reading? 😛
Have fun! 🙂